At NDD Law, we provide personalized Immigration Law services for Halifax, Nova Scotia and the surrounding area.
Immigration Law is an area of practice which is rapidly expanding; unfortunately, so are reports of unscrupulous and uncertified immigration consultants who routinely use fraudulent means both in the application process and against their own clients.
Retaining a lawyer at NDD Law for the application process ensures a level of experience and integrity and protects the client, providing him/her with security and peace of mind.
Our Immigration Law services include:
- Advising clients as to which type of immigration application would have the greatest likelihood of success
- Preparing applications for Permanent Residence under the Provincial Nominee Programs and the Federal Skilled Worker, Family and Business Classes
- Preparing Study Permit Applications
- Preparing Temporary Resident Visa Extension Applications
- Spousal Sponsorship
- Issuance and Renewal of Temporary Work Permits
- Applications for Canadian Citizenship
- Procurement of Labour Market Opinions (LMOs) from Service Canada.
Why choose NDD Law
Immigration laws are ever-changing and the process can be both complicated and confusing. Being associated with a smaller law firm allows us the freedom to provide a level of assistance that is personalized to meet each immigrant’s needs.
At NDD Law, we are a personable, multi-disciplined law firm providing detailed personal service and results while always being keenly aware of the client’s budget.